Dental Consulting Services
Posted Saturday, November 7, 2020
WCG offers expert dentist consulting in-person, by telephone or via video conference. There are several dental practice consulting firms which will help increase revenue collections and patient value. And… dental consulting firms will provide non-clinical back-office support, insurance assistance, marketing, human resources and information technology.
But WCG’s dentist consulting focuses on tax planning, dentist tax deductions and of course tax return preparation. We also specialize in dentist bookkeeping services and that pesky payroll processing. How can we help keep more money in your pocket? Let’s chat-
Dental Practice Consultation Agenda
What do you want to chat about? You probably have a good list of things on your mind, and that usually springboards into other topics. In general, we try to touch on high level issues such as-
- tax savings, planning and income modeling
- S Corp election and operating as an S corporation (including late S Corp elections)
- Tax Cuts & Jobs Act of 2017 and Section 199A deductions (still relevant in 2020)
- dental practice fringe benefits and deductions
- expense reimbursements and the Accountable Plan
- industry analysis and peer to peer comparison (how do you compare to other dentists?)
- health insurance, ACA compliance and long-term care
- executive and fringe benefits (how do you take money out of the practice?)
- business liability
- partnership agreements, corporate structures and ownership layering (considering bringing in another dentist?)
- retirement plans including solo 401k plans, defined benefits pensions and self-deployed annuities
- asset protection and trusts, estates and probate
The buttons below link to our Periodic Business Review (PBR) Agenda, Financial Tune Up Agenda and our year-end tax planning tutorial for creating talking points. We use these throughout the year as a checklist for our business clients. We can also use it for any type of business consultation including dentist consulting.
Our job is to serve you. And to do that, we need to discover your goals and find out where you want to be. Next we find holes in your financial or business life, and unveil problems and predicaments that are getting in the way of reaching your objectives. And finally we need to continuously evaluate the plan and tweak as necessary. You know this of course- but you also know that you might need an objective outside voice.
And as Clint Eastwood once said in Dirty Harry, A man’s got to know his limitations. In other words, we are not interested in billable hours. We are only interested in providing you with sound advice. So if we feel that we cannot comprehensively and accurately deliver the information you need, we will provide referrals of other trusted professionals.
Additional Conversation Fodder
Click on the buttons below to read about our business consultation services including Period Business Reviews and Year-End Tax Planning. Anyone can balance a checkbook or put the right numbers on a tax return, but proper consultation is necessary to stay ahead of the tax obligations and understand business nuances.
It is challenging to discern when an interview BY the client turns into free advice FOR the client. And more importantly we are bound by the IRS, State of Colorado and our insurance provider to not engage in offering professional advice without an engagement agreement. Darn rules.
To set up an appointment, please call our offices or use the form above. Thank you in advance for time, and we look forward to working with you!